“Voucher 3I” for innovative start-ups: from 15th of June it is possible to submit applications
With the Decree of 14th November 2019, the General Management for the protection of Intellectual Property – UIBM formalized that from 12:00 on 15 June 2020, until the exhaustion of available resources, innovative start-ups may request the “Voucher 3I – Investing in Innovation“, the measure provided for in the “Growth Decree” (Legislative Decree n. 34/2019) to support the innovative and competitive capacity of these companies.
With this voucher, innovative start-ups enrolled in the special register will be able to finance the consultancy services necessary to enhance and protect their patents for industrial invention in Italy and abroad.
What are the consultancy services envisaged by the Decree and by whom can they be provided?
The services financed by the “Voucher 3I” are:
- carrying out preventive prior art searches and verifying the patentability of the invention;
- drafting the patent application and its filing with the Italian Patent and Trademark Office;
- filing a national patent application abroad.
To get the aforementioned voucher, the consultancy services must necessarily be provided by lawyers registered in special lists prepared by the Italian National Forensic Council (CNF) or by industrial property consultants registered in the respective Order.
The Coscia law firm, thanks to the team of professionals specialized in IP Law coordinated by the Lawyer Marco Coscia, registered in the special list prepared by the CNF:
- provides start-ups interested with all information regarding the requirements and methods of acquiring the “Voucher 3I”, evaluating in advance the existence of the conditions necessary for the acceptance of the application;
- provides the company with all the consultancy services indicated in the “Growth Decree”, also assisting it in preparing the necessary documentation and applying it;
- manages the task until its successful conclusion;
Contact us immediately on the number +393711453121 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, to obtain a voucher of up to over € 14,000, before the available resources run out!