POR FESR Lazio 2014-2020: European funds to support the international’s projects of Lazio enterprises
Region “Lazio”, in the notice published on 24/12/2019 in the official bulletin n°103, has provided for the granting of non-repayable incentives – acquired from the resources of the POR FESR Lazio made available by the EU – in favor of micro enterprises, SMEs and professionals based in the italian region “Lazio”, intended to finance projects relating to investment plans and promotion of exports abroad.
Who are the recipients of the notice?
This project aims to support micro enterprises, SMEs and freelancers, with operational headquarters in Lazio, in single or aggregate form, who at the time of submitting the application possess the administrative, financial and operational capacity necessary to complete the project, or have the turnover equal to at least 5 times the value of the project not covered by the contribution.
What are the projects covered by the contributions?
The PIE internationalization and export promotion projects of the MSMEs must include the realization of one or more of the following types of intervention:
- industrial, commercial and export cooperation in foreign markets considered to be priorities for the search for industrial, commercial and export collaborations of regional products and services;
- acquisition of specialized services for internationalization;
- activities aimed at improving, also for export purposes, the quality of the structure and the production system and acquiring certifications relating to the quality and typicality of products and environmental systems.
The projects must also comply with additional requirements, including providing costs of not less than € 36,000 (click here to open the summary sheet and read all the requirements in the paragraph “progetti e costi ammissibili”).
How are the concessions granted?
The concessions are granted under the de minimis regime, in the form of a non-refundable contribution of 50% of the total amount of the project admitted.
Alternatively – only for the eligible expenses to be reported and upon request of the individual MPMI – the subsidies can be granted in the form of a non-refundable contribution in the measures indicated in the table provided in the notice (to find out all the measures, read the summary sheet) .
How is the application submitted?
Applications can be submitted in the following ways:
- by registering and authenticating on the portal www.impresainungiorno.gov.it, in order to access the online services provided therein;
- by filling in the Form relating to the individual project, through the GeCoWEB platform, open until 12:00 on 22th September 2020;
- by sending a PEC starting from 12:00 on 15th June 2020 and until 18:00 on 22th September 2020, after completing the form.
Our Firm, thanks to its expertise and experience in business consultancy and assistance in obtaining funding both nationally and in Europe:
- provides interested companies with all information regarding the requirements and methods of access to European Funds, assessing in advance the existence of the conditions necessary for obtaining contributions;
- assists its clients in preparing the necessary documentation and forwarding it according to the procedures set out in the notice;
- manages the practice until its successful conclusion;
Contact us immediately on +39 3711453121 or by e-mail at email@example.com, to get the benefits of up to 50% of the costs incurred for your project!