Allocated by the MISE 200 million euros to support innovative start-ups and SMEs
The Minister of Economic Development signed in August the implementing decree of Article 38, paragraph 3, of Legislative Decree Relaunch, with which it has allocated 200 million euros to support innovative start-ups and SMEs.
These resources, allocated to the Venture Capital support fund, have been entrusted to the National Fund for Innovation (FNI), to support investments in the capital of innovative start-ups and SMEs, through regulated or qualified investors.
The requirements for access to resources and quantification
Investments must be aimed at those start-ups and innovative SMEs that are carrying out investment rounds or that have already carried out them within the six months prior to the entry into force of the Relaunch Decree.
Through the Support Fund, resources up to a maximum of 4 times the value of the investment of private investors can be disbursed, up to a total limit of 1 million for each individual Startup or innovative SME.
In the first six months of the Fund’s operation, the MISE also provided for an accelerated assessment procedure for:
- companies which are already benefiting from the Smart&Start tool (click here for more info);
- innovative start-ups and SMEs that have suffered a reduction in revenues achieved during the first half of 2020 by at least 30% compared to the revenues obtained in the first half or second half of 2019, demonstrable through a management accounting situation approved by the competent administrative body.
The Coscia Law Firm, thanks to its expertise and experience in the field of business consultancy and assistance in obtaining incentives both at national and European level:
- provides interested parties with all the information regarding the requirements and methods of access to resources, assessing in advance the existence of the conditions necessary to obtain them;
- assists its customers in preparing the necessary documentation and forwarding it in accordance with the procedures set out in the Decree;
- manages the practice until its conclusion;
Contact us immediately at +39 3711453121 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, to obtain the necessary resources for the investment!