“Selfiemployment”: an incentive for the unemployed who intend to start a business
Selfiemployment is a measure envisaged by ANPAL (The National Agency for Active Labor Policies) and managed by Invitalia, to encourage NEETs (Not in Education, Employment or Training) and other disadvantaged categories in the labor market, to start small entrepreneurial initiatives throughout the italian territory.
Who are the recipients?
The loan is intended for the following subjects, residing in the italian territory, who intend to start a small independent business or have started it no more than 12 months ago:
- NEETs, ie adults who, at the time of submitting the application, have enrolled in the Youth Guarantee program by the age of 29 and are not engaged in other work activities and in study or professional training courses;
- inactive women (not employed in other work activities);
- long-term unemployed: adults who, at the time of submitting the application, do not appear to be employed in other work activities and have submitted, for at least 12 months, a declaration of readiness for work (DID).
What initiatives are allowed?
They can apply for funding:
- sole proprietorships; partnerships; cooperative societies/social cooperatives, composed of a maximum of 9 members, established no more than 12 months after the date of submission of the application, provided that they are inactive, or not yet established.
- professional associations and companies between professionals established no more than 12 months after the date of submission of the application, provided that they are inactive;
who intend to initiate (or have initiated) activities in all sectors of the production of goods, supply of services and trade, including in the form of franchising.
How much is the loan and how long does it take to be repaid?
The intervention finances 100% investment projects with an amount between 5,000 and 50,000 euros, without interest, without guarantees and with repayment in 7 years, with monthly installments starting 12 months after the loan is disbursed.
What are the expenses covered by the loan?
The following expenses can be financed:
- tools, equipment and machinery;
- hardware and software;
- masonry works (within the limit of 10% of the total admitted investment expenses);
- management expenses such as: rental of real estate and leasing fees; utilities; IT, communication and promotion services; insurance premiums; raw materials, consumables, semi-finished and finished products; wages and payrolls.
How is the application submitted?
The application is submitted exclusively online, through the Invitalia IT platform. Being a counter measure, applications are evaluated based on the chronological order of arrival and there are no rankings.
The Coscia Law Firm, thanks to its expertise and experience in the field of advice and assistance in the procedures for obtaining grants and funding, both nationally and in Europe:
- provides those interested in obtaining funding from the “Selfiemployment” measure with all the information regarding the requirements and methods of access, assessing in advance the existence of the conditions necessary for obtaining the loan;
- assists its customers in preparing the necessary documentation and forwarding it according to the procedures set out in the notice;
- manages the practice until its conclusion;
Contact us immediately at the numbers +39 0683521985 and +39 3711453121, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, to get up to 50,000 Euros to start your new business!