Temporary Export Manager with digital skills: from 18 March until 6 May it is possible to subscribe to the list established by the MAE
In the previous article (click here to read it) we talked about the opportunity for manufacturing micro and small enterprises (or business networks) to obtain “internationalization vouchers“, ie incentives to pay for consultancy and support services in the process of expansion in foreign markets, provided by Temporary Export Managers (TEM) or by TEM companies.
Micro and small enterprises interested in the aforementioned contributions can only choose between TEM or TEM companies with digital skills, registered in a special list established by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs with a decree of 18 August 2020.
The requirements for joining the list
Professionals and companies with expertise in business development and digital transformation processes for export and in possession of the requirements set out in art. 7 of the aforementioned decree (click here to read it).
Among the prerequisites required are:
- have gained significant experience of managerial support in the internationalization paths of companies. In particular:
- organization of the product distribution network in new foreign markets;
- assistance to companies in participating in international trade fairs in virtual mode;
- integrated logistics tools, e-commerce, agreements and development of relationships with foreign operators.
- Have been in possession of a VAT number for at least two years and two of the most accredited certifications on the use of digital marketing tools.
How do you sign up for the TEM list?
The TEM companies and the TEM companies in possession of the aforementioned requirements will be able to register, from 10:00 on 18 March to 17:00 on 6 May 2021, exclusively online, on the following Invitalia page (click here to access) .
The list will be prepared by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs following the evaluation of the submitted applications.
The Coscia Law Firm, thanks to its expertise and experience in the field of advice and assistance in the procedures for accessing calls for tenders both at national and European level:
- provides TEMs and TEM companies interested in registering on the list established by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs with all the information regarding the requirements and procedures for registration, assessing in advance the existence of the necessary conditions for submitting the application;
- assists its customers in preparing the necessary documentation and forwarding it in accordance with the procedures set out in the announcement;
- manages the practice until its conclusion.
Contact us immediately at +390683521985 or +393711453121, or write to us at email@example.com, to subscribe to the list of TEM and TEM companies.