Announcement “Trademarks + 3”: from 30/09/2020 it is possible to submit applications for benefits
With the decree of 29th July 2020, the General Direction for the protection of IP – UIBM and “Unioncamere” postponed on 30th September 2020 (starting at 9:00 am) the term for submitting the applications for the benefits of the announcement “Trademarks + 3”, in consideration of the urgent measures adopted with the Decree of 10/04/2020, to face the epidemiological emergency from COVID-19.
The announcement “Trademarks + 3” – suspended until 29.07.2020 due to the exhaustion of funds and reactivated thanks to a new allocation of € 4.000.000 – provides financial concessions to micro, small and medium-sized companies, in order to encourage the registration of European Union trademarks and international trademarks.
In summary, the program provides for the reimbursement of all expenses incurred – within the extent of 80% (or 90% in the case of designation c/o USA and/or China) and a maximum of € 20,000 – for:
- the design of the brand by a graphic professional outside the company;
- assistance for filing by a lawyer registered or an IP consultant;
- the prior art researches performed by the above mentioned professionals;
- legal assistance for trademark protection actions in response to oppositions/observations following the submitting of the registration application;
- the applications fees at EUIPO (for EU trademarks) or at the UIBM/EUIPO/WIPO (for international trademarks).
The applications can be submitted from 30th September 2020, at 09 a.m., until the available resources are exhausted.
ATTENTION: In consideration of the exhaustion of the resources allocated, following the countless bookings received, the MISE suspended at 9:04 a.m. on 30 September 2020, the presentation of the applications for resources with the Directorial Decree.
Our Law Firm, thanks to the team specialized in IP Law and the vast experience in business consultancy:
- provides the companies with all the information regarding the requirements and methods of submitting the applications, evaluating in advance the existence of the conditions for obtaining the benefits;
- assists its clients in drafting the necessary documentation and submitting it according to the procedures set out in the announcement;
- manages the file until its successful conclusion;
- if the company has not yet submitted the application for the registration of its trademarks (primary condition for obtaining the benefits), we assist it in all the phases preceding and following the application.
Contact us immediately on the number +393711453121 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, to get the benefits up to € 20,000!