The issue of personal data security has gained absolute importance in recent years, especially following the entry into force of EU Reg. 679/2016 (GDPR) in 2018. Consequently, companies had to strengthen the internal organization to comply with the dictates of the new legislation and not expose themselves to the risk of possible sanctions.
Coscia law firm, in terms of data protection, has a specialized team able to assist you in the development of an internal privacy organization chart, in the review and drafting of company documents, in the drafting of data processing agreements and in other operations necessary to adapt the business organization to the reference legislation.
Among the various activities, the Firm can offer you:
- assistance in developing an internal privacy organization chart with or without Data Protection Officer (DPO);
- drafting and revision of contracts relating to the processing of personal data (transfer of databases, commercial information, statistical surveys, marketing);
- assessment of the processing lawfulness, of the interests of the owners in the case of profiling, automated decisions, cloud computing, internet of things, data protection, data breach, privacy impact assessments, etc;
- assistance in proceedings with the Privacy Guarantor and judicial authorities;
- management of the pre-litigation and litigation phase resulting from the failure, partial or incorrect application of the legislation on the protection of personal data before the Privacy Guarantor and the ordinary judiciary.